Wednesday, May 23, 2007

Annoying, dysthymic characters get their own movie, maybe

From iwatchstuff, According to a super duper reliable source (Mario Cantone, who proved his versatility as an actor by playing a gay Italian guy), a Sex and the City Movie, is like, maybe happening, he hopes.

'They've called me about my availability, yeah, but nothing's negotiated with myself. I don't know if any of the girls are negotiated. All I know is it better get done because I want to do it.
There you have it. Mario Cantone wants it to happen, so it probably will, right? Your batshit crazy neighbor chick sure hopes so. Beware of girls with an unhealthy obsession with that show.'

And girls with Adam's apples. Don't ask me how I know. God I need a shower.

The one positive thing I got out of Sex and the City was getting to say I told you so about the redhead chick being a lesbian. Not that there's anything wrong with that

1 comment:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

I refuse to dignify this post with a comment.

Ah shit...

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...