Friday, May 25, 2007

I love faith (stupidity)

When retired policeman Andy Key went on a trip to Rome, he was struck by the beauty of sunlight streaming through a window in the Vatican. As the Pope made an address nearby, he decided to capture the stunning image on his camera. But it was only when Mr Key, 48, and his wife Susan, 44, returned home and and downloaded their photographs that they noticed a strange apparition in the picture. They were amazed to see what looked like the image of a guardian angel above the heads of other visitors to St Peter's Basilica.
I've seen a lot of angels in my time, and that's definitely an angel. Or light. Or maybe a reflection.

Whatever it is there's only one thing we know for sure: I'm handsome.

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Wow, clearly I was wrong to question the existence of god and the value of religion. This picture proves without a shadow of a doubt the error of my ways.

Hopefully Sweet Lady Jesus will forgive my sins.

Octopunk said...

Oh man, an angel got into the Vatican? I hate those things. I got stung by one once and my face totally swelled up.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...