Tuesday, May 22, 2007

More on that Tautou flick just because

From iwatchstuff, Audrey Tautou, best known for personifying adorableness, will play legendary fashion designer Coco Chanel in a biopic to be directed by Anne Fontaine. Seeing the two side by side, it seems amazing I never noticed the uncanny resemblance before, perhaps while looking at my Audrey Tautou and Coco Chanel wall hangings. It's like they're clones, only one is evil and one is the cutest thing that doesn't contain kitten.

4 comments:

Octopunk said...

Well, I was going to get into a discussion about who we'd pick to play ourselves in a movie, but then I got some big news that kicks this discussion into a whole different level.

I've been working in secret to get a Horrorthon movie greenlit, and it looks like it's finally happening. The only catch is that the actors playing the five of us have already been chosen, it's just up to us who gets what actor. I figure first come, first serve. The actors are:

Johnny Depp
Christopher Lloyd
Wallace Shawn
Gilbert Gottfried
Shia Labeouf

I get Johnny Depp!

JPX said...

Oh no you don't get Johnny ya bastard!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Well I guess I'll have to go with Gilbert Godfried as a result of process of elimination. No idea who Wallace Shawn is. Every time I see Shia, I fantasize about seeing his head on a stick. Nothing personal with Christopher Lloyd, I just don't think he can capture the subtleties of my complex personality.

Gilbert just may be annoying enough to get it right.

Octopunk said...

Wallace Shawn is the "inconceivable" guy from Princess Bride that JPX got as his answer in the online "which sci-fi character are you" quiz.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...