Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Great Moments in Gratuitous Sci-Fi Nudity

The name Lycia Naff doesn't ring a bell? How about 'the chick with three boobs'? Ah, now the light comes on.

Summary:

Arnold Schwarzenegger is a regular Joe who is married to Sharon Stone for some reason. He longs for excitement, so he buys an artificial memory in which he's a secret agent from Mars. But then it tus out that he really is a secret agent from Mars. But then it tus out that it's all in his head. Or is it? Either way, he eventually meets a woman with three boobs. Ample experience to be goveor of Califoia.

Defining Moment:

Stone to Schwarzenegger: "That's for making me come to Mars."

[She kicks him squarely in the balls.] "You know how much I hate this fucking planet!" Analysis:

This movie is memorable for several things. There's Schwarzenegger in drag, a chick fight that includes a young, pre-crazy Sharon Stone, and all kinds of eyeballs popping out of people's heads, to name a few. But it's the woman with three boobs that people remember most. Yes, one of them is only foam rubber, and yes, if a woman actually did grow a third jug as a result of radiation poisoning, it would probably sprout out the side of her head and look like a deflated basketball. But audiences managed to suspend disbelief, and as a result, they can remember this movie for something other than the deeply disturbing sight of Schwarzenegger in a muumuu.

7 comments:

Octopunk said...

Wow. Total Recall has some moments, but I have to say Triple Tits has never been one of them, at least not for me.

And I thought all three of them were fake. (You can add a wink wink to that if you want, it works both ways.)

JPX said...

No way man, they're real, they gotta be! Come on, that doesn't turn you on? It two boobs are great, why wouldn't 3 be fabulous?

Octopunk said...

That kind of reasoning leaves me sputtering in disbelief. To me it seems obvious that proportionality is much more important than quantity when apprectiating the human form. By your logic a ten-boobed woman would be marriage material.

More ain’t better, and Total Recall agrees with me. Why else would it feature a midget hooker?

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Hmm. You both make strong arguments. After careful consideration though, I think I'm gonna have to side with the 3-Boob contingent. I mean, come on, that's one more boob! Feel free to check the math.

I see your 10 boobs and raise you 50.

Anonymous said...

**Looks down her shirt and smiles**
I like my pair.

Octopunk said...

Aha! See! Doesn't that win me a point?

Right?

(Thanks Maze)

JPX said...

It certianly makes me want to date Maze!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...