Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Where can I get my copy?

From bloody disgusting, Two weeks before its release Sony Screen Gems and Lionsgate's Hostel: Part II has been spotted on the streets by a writer for Movieweb, who reports that "While looking for a pair of cheap sunglasses and a velour leisure suit down in Santee Alley, I ran across a man in the middle of the street selling a pile of Hostel: Part II DVDs," he continues, "The flawless studio quality version contained on the five dollar disc is indeed Hostel: Part II. The words "AK-Bigel Entertainment Property of Screen Gems" obscure the lower portion of the screen, but other than that it is of superior quality."

Depending how far these bootlegs go, this could mean a serious blow to the release of the film on June 8. All I know is that this movie NEEDS to do well, our beloved genre is hurting pretty bad right now and I'll be damned if some peddler is going to f-ck it up for us. I for one will be in the theater opening weekend supporting Eli Roth's latest effort... you should too.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

This by far the least disturbing image I’ve seen from this movie. It looks like she’s just getting a tattoo.

Actually, maybe she is. Tattoos do feature in the plot.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...