Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Wolfman remake

From bloody disgusting, It was revealed via Variety this evening that Universal Pictures' remake of The Wolfman is prepping for a December shoot to keep it on mark for it's November 14, 2008 release. Mark Romanek is set to direct off a script by Andrew Kevin Walker. Like the 1941 original that starred Lon Chaney Jr., new pic will be set in Victorian England. Del Toro will play a man who returns from America to his ancestral homeland, gets bitten by a werewolf and begins a hairy moonlight existence.

5 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Is that Wolfman Jack? Whoever it is could use a frying pan upside the head.

Damn JPX, you're really good at finding pictures that make my blood boil - Beetlejuice, that Flash Gordon figure, and the fat smug guy from Babylon 5 to name a few.

JPX said...

It sure is Wolfman Jack! Do you remember when we saw him at the Bristol parade?

Aroooooooooooooooo!

Octopunk said...

JPX and I saw the band Mountain one time, and the lead singer looked and sounded exactly like Wolfman Jack.

“This next song is about a spark. Sometimes a spark goes up your ass, and it feels reeeal gooood.”

I swear I didn’t make that up.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Well that's just pure genius if I ever heard it. I would have yelled "WHOOOOOOOOOOOOHHH!"

JPX said...

Oh my God, Mountain!!! I remember that line too (probably because Octo never let me forget it).

Mountain, heh, heh.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...