Tuesday, May 29, 2007

More proof that the Japanese will own us some day

This mecha version of the Nissan DUALIS SUV was designed by anime creator/mecha designer Shoji Kawamori and stands stands 3.5 meter tall. It will be on display at the Nissan Gallery in Ginza from May 23 to June 13 and at the Sony Building in Ginza from June 25 to July 1. Check out a few videos of the DUALIS Powered Suit in action after the jump, although there's no way the real thing moves like that. Because if it did, Japan would've already unleashed these on the world and conquered us. I suspect the real thing moves similar to this or not at all.

Continue Reading "Nissan DUALIS Powered Suit"

5 comments:

Octopunk said...

I'm a little confused as to why they're featuring this thing in ads at all. Can I buy one?

I'm sure it doesn't matter how many international customers they have; there must be an override chip in there somewhere. We'll all just have to treat our bots with loving care so when they get the "destroy" command they'll become self-aware and protect us instead.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Well, well, well. Look who decides to show his avatar. You think you can just come back to the blog as if you hadn't missed a day? Sheesh.

Welcome back.

Octopunk said...

Why, thank you. I wish my office wasn't so damn understaffed so I can show my avatar all over the place like I like to do.

Anonymous said...

Calm down boys... I'm back too. **takes a sip** heh heh

JPX said...

Yay, MAZE is back!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...