Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Marc, do you want to spearhead this one for Horrorthon?

From AICN, They bought ads on AICN. They sent me a screener. I have to warn you. This is one of the most horrifyingly awful films of all time. I watched the whole thing. Knowing that it was episodic – and knowing the greater glory of the name of CREEPSHOW – but reasoned by the knowledge that Stephen King and George Romero had nothing whatsoever to do with this piece of flaming shit… yet I hoped. And it’s fucking dreadful. A complete waste of time. Total shit!!!! STAY CLEAR!!!!!

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Hell, I'll take that sucker on. Believe it or not, the thing I missed the most last year's 'thon was the total crap.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...