Thursday, May 31, 2007

To be reviewed in October's Horrorthon

From AICN, "My biggest regret from Sundance 2007 was missing this film. From Sam Rockwell, Vera Farmiga and the director of HELL HOUSE comes one of Rav's favorites from the fest. We almost always saw the same movies, but I was probably at an interview or got a hold of a single ticket for one of the regular festival (ie non-press) screenings when this one ran. I just could not fit it into my schedule and I'm kicking myself now.

Rav loved it (CLICK HERE TO READ HIS REVIEW!) and from the sounds of things, this flick would have been so up my alley. A quirky, OMEN-like flick... starring Sam Rockwell? Yep, my alley is definitely interested. Thank the movie gods that Fox Searchlight picked it up, so we'll be able to see this one in theaters July 6th. Be sure to click on the poster for the mega hi-res version."

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...