Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Father Nails XBox To Tree To Spite Sons


From geekology, Some poor kids' dad nailed their XBox to a tree to teach them a lesson. One about hating your father.

My husband had repeatedly warned our 3 boys about their behavior while playing the XBOX. Tuesday, after I arrived home from work, our oldest son told me to look in the backyard at "Dad's artwork". Well, I wasn't surprised to see the XBOX proudly displayed on the nearest tree... way to go Honey!!!!!

Wow, I can honestly say I'm glad those weren't my parents -- making your kids play an old Xbox when the 360 has been out forever. I may call protective services.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Oh sure. This is just the Biker Scout smash all over again.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...