Thursday, April 16, 2009

Corey Haim sounds a bit unfocused


From worstpreviews, Corey Haim did an interview recently to promote the upcoming "Crank 2: High Voltage," in which he has a small role, but when the conversation turned to his aspirations, Haim said the following [via /Film]:

"I want to direct. Definitely a goal of mine. I want to direct sci-fi, definitely not horror. Horror movies, man, the blood entails so much time. And horror movies are not fun, definitely not starting there as a director. Definitely not horror.

I'd like to do something like 'License to Drive.' Maybe some cool animation? I'm just kicking ideas around. I really like dramas, and horror movies are second... well, if I can get past the blood, I’m good to go. Then third, comedy is where it's at for me, so that's always number one, but maybe I'll mix it up and make it a dramedy? And I'll start directing from there."

He added that "Lost Boy 2: The Tribe" was terrible and thinks that there is no need to make any more installments. "It's too late. They should have done it years ago, or just done it properly. It's way too late. That's just my opinion," he said.

1 comment:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

My brain hurts. That's one of the the stupidest series of sentences I've ever read.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...