Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Bruce Springsteen Concert Review: Miko Edition

Yes, this is just for Miko. Everyone else please ignore. Conversely, Miko please ignore JPX's review. I get the feeling it will be full of lies.

So fueled by our trademark pre-concert dinner (gigantic slabs of North End pizza), JPX and I attended the Springsteen concert tonight at the Boston Garden. I for one was vastly disappointed. The so-called "Boss" was lazy, insincere, and didn't seem interested in his fans in the least. The crowd seemed lukewarm about the whole deal. The E Street band was sloppy and unprofessional. Basically, a crappy time was had by all, and Miko, you didn't miss a thing, concert-wise. But we did miss you bro! Raincheck?

6 comments:

miko564 said...

I KNEW it was going to suck! Now if someone would please just tell me how terrible DesRoc's dinner was...I will be complete.

(Thanks AC. Of course we will raincheck. I am already looking into some different things for this summer...provided my wife doesn't fuck up those plans too!)

AC said...

you know i wanna help you out miko but am not capable of such blasphemy about the amazingly talented desroc.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That's pretty much how I pictured it except in my vision the crowd was chanting "U-S-Duh! U-S-Duh!"

Catfreeek said...

Miko~ Desroc's dinner was amazing and you should feel terrible for missing it(Jab). We did miss you though:)

Catfreeek said...

Oh and AC 3 concerts and a dinner in five days! Damn! You kick ass!

AC said...

thanks catfreeek but i have a cold now, so the concerts ended up kicking my ass (especially that one sleep-deprived night courtesy of my friendly neighborhood deadheads). :(

johnny sweatpants, we get to the dinner party and mr. ac asks in all seriousness, "where's brent"? awwww.

miko, let us know possible summer dates as soon as you can, so i can block my damn work schedule accordingly.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...