Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Ridley Scott Toying With Return to 'Alien' Franchise?


From bloodydisgusting, Some pretty huge news comes in from the Wolverine premiere in Tempe, Arizona as Fox Co-chairman Tom Rothman talked with IESB about a potential prequel to Alien, one of my all-time favorite horror films. "There's been some talk," he tells the website. "Ridley Scott, Ridley is right now working on Robin Hood, but I think he's toying with the idea and that would be great for us. I mean, it's always been a matter of, really, if you can get the originator to do it that would be the greatest thing, so I've got my fingers crossed, all of them." We'll cross our toes too - what better way to continue the franchise than to take it away from Paul W.S. Anderson, the ruiner of all things good, and give it back to the master?

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...