Thursday, April 23, 2009

Halloween 2" Photo That Zombie Removed



From bloodydisgusting, Director Rob Zombie updated his official MySpace page with two more images from his upcoming "Halloween" sequel. One of them features a creepy shot of a masked Michael Myers, while the other shows a "Hobo-Myers" standing in front of a little kid. Even though Zombie put up the second photo himself, he yanked it only seconds later. Thanks to Bloody-Disgusting for being quick enough to grab it.

Zombie also commented on why he returned to the franchise, after saying that he will only make one "Halloween" film. Here is what he had to say:

"Well, that's true. If I said it once I said it a million times. When I finished Halloween I was so fucking burnt out that the thought of doing another seemed totally insane to me at the time. I was done. But after a year and a half break I started to think that maybe another one wasn't such a bad idea. I love the characters and felt that I had only just scratched the surface of what could be done with them. The basic story was out of the way and now the series could go anywhere. Seeing the aftermath of Michael's rampage through the eyes of Laurie and Loomis was very exciting to me. So I came back and now we have a movie. Never say never."

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...