Friday, April 24, 2009

Halloween 2 trailer


From worstpreviews, The trailer for the upcoming "Halloween" sequel is scheduled to appear online today (Friday) and while we wait for it, you can watch a bootleg version of it. Click on the link below to check it out.

"H2" will pick up at the exact moment the first movie stopped and follow the aftermath of Michael Myers murderous rampage through the eyes of heroine Laurie Strode.

The sequel is once again directed by Rob Zombie and is scheduled to hit theaters on August 28th.

See trailer here

3 comments:

JPX said...

As always, this Rob Zombie movie trailer looks awesome. The problem is that I never end up liking his movies. I can't quite put my finger on it. He captures the 70s movie vibe perfectly, he has ample suspense and gore, but something gets lost in translation. My hypothesis is that I always hate his characters, they're all unlikable and I don't care when they're killed off. For example, the Laurie Strode character was incredibly annoying in Zombie's Halloween; snarky, sarcastic, too cool for school, etc. It's like he completely missed the point of her character from Carpenter's original. I like the look of this new sequel but in 6 months I'm certain I'll be complaining about the actual film during Horrorthon.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Trailer removed - thanks for NOTHING.

JPX I totally agree. I think his movies are cinematically masterful and he is great at capturing that 70's vibe of despair. I enjoyed all 3 of his films but there's something not quite right and I hesitate to go back for a second helping. Is it the "pipe in the ass" justice that's lacking?

Johnny Sweatpants said...

At the same time because I love the 1st White Zombie album and he puts on such a helluva live show I'm always pulling for him and giving him the benefit of the doubt.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...