Friday, April 10, 2009

Still in the running! Kind of.


I'm in seventh place after the second lap. On Friday the racers are in the pits getting refueled and... sabotaged. That's right, a one-day poll has opened up in which you can vote for three racers to have votes extracted, hoo ha ha. I voted for the two just ahead of me and the one behind me. I hope to scrabble my up from where I am or at least hold my position; I guess I'm counting on others to pull the leaders back. Perhaps my piratey charm will help me in this one. We'll see.

3 comments:

Octopunk said...

By the way, if you go here you can see my racer pics with amusing captions.

Eh, they're not all amusing.

Landshark said...

There's such a thing as a Lego Jar Jar head? Ugh.

Landshark said...

Awesome build, btw.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...