First rule of Horrorthon is: watch horror movies. Second rule of Horrorthon is: write about it. Warn us. Tempt us. The one who watches the most movies in 31 days wins. There is no prize.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Carnival Of Souls
(1962) **** Carnival Of Souls is in the absolute tip-toppest tier of late-night horror flicks. If all you want to do is watch something til...
-
Let's face it, we're all movie & tv junkies. We watch each new season in hopes of a "Lost" among the sea of crappy rea...
5 comments:
WTFFCTPBA?
(That's Internet for "What the fucking fuck could that possibly be about?")
I was going for a regular WTF, so I'm very flattered.
I've already posted the explanation elsewhere, but isn't the mystery more interesting?
(Hint: yes.)
Octo that is genius I never would have guessed. I thought it was one of those "worth 1000" pics or something. I agree, it's the perfect pinecone :)
Thanks, Cat! You sleuthed out my (admittedly not very ambitious) hiding place!
Explanation here.
It's like the Lord Gaga of action figures.
Post a Comment