Thursday, June 24, 2010

Gatoroid and Mega Python Facing Two Aging Pop Music Idols



From iwatchstuff, Thanks to the SyFy channel genuinely not giving a shit about what kind of crap they might be airing at any given moment, we've been treated to a number of match-ups you'd never see in nature nor on any channel that puts forth any effort whatsoever. Notably, in recent memory, we've seen Mega Shark versus Giant Octopus versus '80s pop icon Debbie Gibson, and Mega Piranhas versus helicopters versus '80s pop icon Tiffany. But you know what match-up we haven't seen, because SyFy just now came up with it but should still have it done in a few months? Debbie Gibson versus Tiffany versus Mega Python versus Gatoroid (standard Gatoroid, not Mega). This only makes sense:

Gibson will play a fanatical animal-rights activist who frees illegally imported exotic snakes from pet stores, sending them into the Everglades, where they grow to mega sizes. Tiffany will play an overzealous park ranger who uses dangerous methods to save endangered alligators.
"I know that pop culture fanatics have been dying for Tiffany and me to collaborate for the past 24 years!" said Gibson in a statement. "What better way to do it than by battling each other in a campy romp through the Everglades?”

"Only in my dreams have I been able to have a catfight with Debbie Gibson...until now!" Tiffany said. "This is soo MEGA cool!"


Is it "soo MEGA cool," Tiffany? Because I was thinking it sounded sort of pathetic-oid.

Also, it's DEBORAH Gibson now.

5 comments:

Octopunk said...

Wow. I thought this had to be a joke when I read it, but it isn't. Which means I'll need to try to screen all three of these horrible creations for Horrorthon.

JPX said...

I watched "Mega Shark versus Giant Octopus" and there was exactly one money shot. I'm sure you're looking at the money shot from Mega Python in the picture I posted.

Octopunk said...

I would've thought that's the money shot from Mega Piranha, but if you're sure...

Catfreeek said...

That is Mega Piranha, Barry Williams is also in the Piranha flick.

JPX said...

"I would've thought that's the money shot from Mega Piranha"

Shut up, you!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...