Saturday, June 19, 2010

Should I send him money?

Do these scams ever work?

From:
Alan Salif Brown
Subject:
How are you my Friend?
Date:
06/07/2010 03:01 AM
To:
MOONRAKER1000@GMAIL.COM

How are you my Friend? I traveled out and just returned from my oversea trip yesterday.Please let us communicate confidentially because I have good opportunity now in our company to raise enough money required to finance and execute big business overseas .As soon as I hear from you I will make the necessary arrangements

Do not worry it is easy for me because I am in the position to make it work out perfectly .I will give you more details later.I await for your email soon
Regards

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...