Tuesday, October 11, 2016

Happy Birthday, Johnny!

I must interrupt Horrorthon to wish my cool, little brother a Happy Birthday!  Look at him in this photo from the Enchanted Forest cira 1970s bravely touching the most frightening Humpty Dumpty ever - I probably put him up to it because I wasn't going to touch that thing!

Anyway, you got the best present you could ever get, me!  Just kidding, 2017 is going to be a terrific year now that you are adding to the family!  I'll stop yelling now, carry on and watch more movies*

*said in a whisper

3 comments:

Catfreeek said...

Happy birthday JSP!!!!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Thanks! I regret going to work today instead of sitting on the couch and watching movies all day..

AC said...

Happy birthday, Johnny Sweatpants!!
If you can't take your birthday off, celebrate over the weekend!! Hope you have a happy healthy year!!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...