Sunday, October 16, 2016

Monster Dog

(1984) ***

Vincent Raven (a.k.a. Alice Cooper) and his rock band going back to Raven’s childhood home to shoot some bangin’ music videos, but they are met with killer dogs and incompetent authorities. There is also some monster dog killing people off one by one, and the local rednecks want to place the blame Vincent and his family!

These circumstances are not conducive to getting any work done, as seen in the last minute of this music video, “See Me in the Mirror.”
JSP and I bought this on a whim -- I’ve always had a soft spot in my heart for Alice Cooper since seeing him on the original Muppets Show -- and it was fun and campy for an 80s horror movie, but without the shock rocker it was not anything special. For Cooper’s musical talents and “acting,” this one gets some extra credit from me.

4 comments:

AC said...

The clip alone was enough for me! No can do.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That song has been stuck in my head all day!

DKC said...

Yea... not for me.

Catfreeek said...

I love that you are unearthIng these Alice Cooper flicks. I had no idea he did so many.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...