Monday, April 10, 2006

Because Jordan demanded it, Basic Instinct 3!


From Iwatchstuff,'After Basic Instinct 2 opened at 10th, a spot below The Shaggy Dog, I can't imagine anyone would possibly fund another. But my current favorite crazy, Sharon Stone, is sure hoping so. The nutcase has said that there's already a script, and she's set to direct:

There's a script for the next part of the story - but I would like to direct it rather than star in it. It will be filmed in the UK again as the setting is more intense and gritty.
I guess it's like they say, "if you can't convince them to constantly show your open, waiting vagina, just do it yourself, so you can show all the sweet old lady hoo-hah you want."'

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I don't think I predicted Sharon Stone would go crazy nuts out of her shapely skull...yet here we are.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...