Monday, April 17, 2006

Jaws 5, er, MEG


From Iwatchstuff, "Straddling the line between awesome and idiotic, concept art has been released for Meg, a movie about the hunt for an 80-foot, 100,000 pound Megalon shark. Strangely, I have a ballpoint pen version of the same concept in a junior high notebook, except I also had the vision to place a ninja clan on the shark's back, and instead of a surfer, it's going after my parents.

I don't so much wonder what this scene will be in the movie, as much as why this scene isn't in every movie. I can't think of a single film this scene wouldn't add something to, even if that "something" was just an enormous shark eating a surfer. Isn't that enough?"

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

I wonder what that guy in the foreground is thinking. Actually, I don't. He's thinking "Dude!"

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...