Tuesday, April 11, 2006

Mission Impossible 3 laugh reel

From Iwatchstuff, "Just when I was starting to think maybe I'd check out Mission: Impossible III, the makers have shown me a reason not to: a "laugh reel." While I'm sure the idea of a "laugh reel" sounded great while it was being extracted from Dick Clark's dying brain, seeing writer/director J.J. Abrams acting like someone from the Friars Club while Tom Cruise laughs like an idiot makes me realize that I'd never want to see anything either of the two have produced. Besides in ten years, when I'll want to see Cruise's kid being brought down from a clock tower, where he's been picking people off with a rifle for just under an hour."

Go here and be prepared to laugh. By which I mean watch two guys laugh. You won't laugh, yourself.

3 comments:

Octopunk said...

Whatever, jeez. This is like watching the first part of a blooper show, where they do the takes of actors flubbing their lines and laughing, and you think "wow, that happens a LOT, I wish they'd get through this and show me some animals pooping on live TV."

JPX said...

I'm so sick of Tom Cruise and his mental illness (aka "Scientology"). I wish aliens would open up a hole in the sky and suck him into space.

Octopunk said...

They've probably set a date for that.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...