Monday, April 05, 2010

Harry Potter and Hermione's Stalker


From toplessrobot, First of all, don't judge. I think a lot of us would be stalking Emma Watson if we had the time and resources. Second, sure he's got a creepy falsetto voice, but he totally won me over by the time he handed Hermione the note that said "I Heart UR Boobies." Third, I don't know who made this or how -- I assume it's all existing footage from the movies, although the freak is added remarkably well to every scene -- but I can't for the life of me figure out how they did the guitar scene. Was Ron sitting there or something? Was he removed and Pervert O'Stalkerson added seamlessly? I'm totally impressed. A little creeped out, but still totally impressed.

2 comments:

DKC said...

That's pretty funny.

Catfreeek said...

They did a great job on it, really funny.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...