Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Ewok Karaoke


From geekology, Now drink some hot-ass tea and get ready to sing your face off, son!

This is a video made for singing karaoke to 'Ewok Celebration' (aka 'Yub Nub)', made famous by everybody's favorite teddy bears at the end of Return of the Jedi. It's pretty hot and I've been singing it into a hairbrush for the last half hour. Just kidding, the last time I sang along with a bear I was on stage at Chuck E. Cheese and had just finished relieving myself in the ball pit. What do you mean there's no pinball machine?! This arcade suuuucks. Huh? No you can't kick me out! PUBES IN THE PIZZA, PUBES IN THE PIZZA!!

Sing along here

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

Dang it. I haven't watched the video yet but just thinking about that song was enough to get it in my head.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...