Saturday, April 10, 2010

To answer your question, 50...

So I just got this text from venerable 50PageMcGee, asking if the image he just posted (see below) is "too smutty or in poor taste, or will offend any of the other bloggers."

Well, my answer is no, because everybody here is pretty cool, and it's a good idea to bump the Sex on a Camel post because the top weekend post tends to be there all weekend. But EWWWWW! On a purely aesthetic level, I don't want to look at that thing every time I check the internet! It's a foot pussy! Nein danke!

So here's this, which is a spaceship I started to make while screwing around in Maya after finishing my class work.

I like that you are concerned about the feelings of your fellow bloggers, 50, but you're a damn weirdo.

Now don't you dare take it down.

6 comments:

AC said...

thanks octo! eww fitty!

i just saw avatar today and was of course not planning to review it this late in the game, but damned if i wasn't gonna chug something out just to get that nasty picture outta my sight.

AC said...

maybe i meant "churn something out"?

50PageMcGee said...

i was going to post a picture of waffles.

Catfreeek said...

Did the waffles have a pussy too?

JPX said...

Octo, I could see that ship in Lego form some day...

DKC said...

Ha-ha! I love you guys. Even you, fitty. (Even though that pic is naaaasty.)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...