Thursday, August 24, 2006

Automaton Transfusion looks disgusting


In the recent rash of zombie films in Hollywood, I've been dying for something fresh, Steven C. Miller's Automaton Transfusion is that breathe of fresh air. I swear to you all that Miller delivers one of the best zombie films I've seen in decades! In the film shot for only $30,000, three teens find themselves in a town over run with zombies. Deciding to fight back, they go on a punch you in the throat, action packed, non stop ride through the city, woods, and schools.

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

I decided to actually make my target list of Horrorthon movies today.

"Automaton Transfusion" is a weird title.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That 2nd pic is disgusting. For shame!!!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...