Wednesday, August 30, 2006

Well, this is embarrassing


In 2004 I started a massive spreadsheet to record all the Horrorthon movies viewed, who viewed them in what order, what the rating was, what year they came out, etc. I hadn't even entered all of our 2004 movies until I started updating it earlier this week.

I input all my flicks for last year, but two fewer lines than should've been filled were filled. As I scouted out the mistake, I discovered I misnumbered my movies on the Horrorthon Score blog last year. I jumped from #31 to #34, and thereby falsely boosted my total from 55 to 57.

I still won, but please accept my heartfelt apology for misrepresenting myself this past year. I'm sorry! And kudos to JPX for being only 3 flicks away from the top spot in '05. We're expecting big things this year, pal.

2 comments:

JPX said...

Dewey, er I mean JPX Wins Horrorthon 2006.

Yep, I'm gonna.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Frankly, I think that should result in a 5 movie penalty.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...