Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Bug trailer is gross


From Iwatchstuff, "When a beautiful waitress at a backwoods bar falls for the obvious seductions of a creepy-looking hilljack, he somehow shoots some bugs* into her during or after intercourse in the trailer for William Friedkin's Bug. Unless the bugs were just in the hotel room; I'm really not sure what was going on most of the time. But trust me when I say that eventually Ashey Judd and friends get plagued with an infestation of bugs under their skin. Despite boasting a poster swiped from Saw, the Chicago Tribune is saying Bug is "one of the most disturbing horror movies imaginable." Meanwhile, Pete Doherty is saying, "Yeah, I hate it when bugs get under your skin and you can't get them out."

*not a euphemism for sperm."

See Bug trailer here.

1 comment:

Octopunk said...

That trailer wasn't nearly as yucky as the poster...where were the bugs? They could've showed us one, for crying out loud.

If I was in that situation, I'd pretty much cap myself immediately.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...