Monday, August 21, 2006

SARAH JESSICA PARKER IS CREEPY


From WWTDD, "This is what I picture when people tell me how great "Sex and the City" was. It was a show about a goblin who slept around. Fantastic. Maybe my taste isn't sophisticated enough to realize how awesome that is, but I want to watch this monster have sex about as much as I want to watch my grandparents have sex. I think she's on the red carpet because she won the prize for luring the most children into an oven. I'm sure Garnier is thrilled to see her hair look like this after they paid her millions to endorse their stuff. Either this hagged bitch is about to get hit by lightning or she needs a new conditioner. And if she's such a famous fashion icon, why does her husband dress like my 8th grade civics teacher."

2 comments:

JPX said...

I'm with this guy, I've never understood her appeal.

Octopunk said...

"She looks like a foot!"

I would try to watch that show when I was living with my sister, but I couldn't take it.

In her sort-of defense, I noticed during 1992's Honeymoon in Vegas that she had a great body, and the movie kept showing more and more of it as it progressed. Just sayin'.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...