Wednesday, April 01, 2009

Huge fuck up, DVD quality workprint of 'Wolverine' leaked online


From ew, A high-quality, full-length version of what is being touted as a workprint version of X-Men Origins: Wolverine has leaked online and has been available for download on several bittorrent sites since Tuesday. Several sources say the movie has been downloaded more than 75,000 times already. The bootleg copy is said to be a DVD-quality version of 20th Century Fox's summer tentpole without a timecode or studio watermark, though it is also being described many places as an "early version" of the movie with some effects shots unfinished. Reviews of the movie based on the leak are also cropping up across the Internet. The film, which stars Hugh Jackman, is not scheduled to release until May 1.

[JPX] I searched for it (of course) and I easily found it. This is going to be a huge story because it's only a matter of days or hours before bootlegs of the DVD hit the streets. Heads are going to roll over this.

4 comments:

JPX said...

Wow, no comments on this? I watched half of Wolverine last night.

Catfreeek said...

So having seen half of it, is it worth seeing on the big screen?

JPX said...

I'll finish it tonight but so far I'm underwhelmed. Wolverine is awesome as alwasy but I'm not so into the rest of his "team". I think some people have been miscast. Stay tuned.

The Mr. said...

sooo...should I download or wait for it?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...