Friday, September 12, 2008

I want a skull shaped deprivation chamber


From geekology, The Sensory Deprivation Skull is a little room you climb into when your wife won't stop nagging you about "cutting the grass" and "getting a job". It effectively blocks out light and wife-banter and will eventually make you go crazy and possibly even masturbate to vivid hallucinations of Smurfette. Needless to say, I want one pretty bad. But if you're looking for the ultimate in sensory deprivation, I recommend you tie a black garbage bag over your head. You won't sense a thing....ever!

Note: Please nobody do that. I can't deal with another death on my conscience.

Hit it for one more picture of a sexy little lady crawling around inside your skull.

2 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

At first glance I thought it was the coolest thing I've ever seen but I think I'd get extremely claustrophobic after about 10 seconds. It doesn't look like you can even stretch your legs out.

Octopunk said...

Even if I were sensorily deprived I'd still be obsessing about the fact I was in a big skull. I think it would ruin it for me.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...