Friday, September 19, 2008

For those who are interested...


Every year I challenge myself to do 12 drawings in a series for a calendar. This is more difficult than you would think. Last year I did 12 eyeball manipulations and this year it's fantasy faces.
Sooooooo....
My 2009 calendars are now available here
They make great Christmas gifts for macabre art fans.
If calendars don't float your boat check out my other stuff here

I would so appreciate any feedback from you guys on what you like, what you don't like and so forth so take a minute to check it out if you can. I feel like I have this access to a whole control panel of horror freaks & artists, what better people to ask. Thanks a bunch in advance.

4 comments:

DKC said...

Cool stuff catfreeek!

I am especially partial to both the long and short sleeve "Flies in the Mist" shirts. I really like that the hoodie has the logo on the front.

Must pass along to desroc as good hint for Christmas!

JPX said...

I love your stuff - can you get the tee-shirts in black?

Johnny Sweatpants said...

As a satisfied owner of the 2008 eyeball calendar, I heartily endorse this product or function.

Catfreeek said...

jpx~if there was a specific design you wanted I could switch it over to a black t for you. I'm too cheap to upgrade past the free store that cafe press gives you right now so I pick & choose what I put on the different products.

Thanks for all the feedback, it's much appreciated.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...