Monday, September 15, 2008

Tina Fey displays her uncanny ability to resemble Sarah Palin


From thesuperficial, Tina Fey did the obvious this weekend and portrayed Alaska Governor Sarah Palin during the season premiere of Saturday Night Live. While this sketch lacks the awesomeness of Gina Gershon in a bikini, it does contain a powerful message. And that message is I'd do things to Tina Fey. Although, technically, that means I'd do things to Sarah Palin, but her refusal to use any form of contraception nullifies such an arrangement. Unless, of course, she lets me "shoot my own moose." I have no idea what that means, but I bet it's a great euphemism for "Hey, I don't remember Jesus saying anything about child support."

Watch it here

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...