Tuesday, September 23, 2008

An Invitation

Catfreeek + a day off + a basement full of Halloween props = Playtime!


So, I had this great idea while I was playing with my severed limbs and torture devices. I'm going to go all out this year and set up my back yard as a haunted wood. Now I have plenty of stuff to do this and as I previously stated my neighborhood is a virtual playground for hundreds of little kiddies. I would like to officially invite any of you who would like to join us for a night of mayhem and terror. Bring the kids, bring friends, dig up a dead ancestor and bring them along for all we care. As you can see from the pictures, the site of our old shed is what inspired me. I was looking at that rotted floor, collapsing work bench and all the twisted vines surrounding it and thought, this is way to cool to let it go to waste. If you'd like to come by just shoot me an email & I'll give you my number. Dontcha just love October.

This one is for JSP cause I know how much he loves spiders, and that's no prop either.



7 comments:

JPX said...

Hmmmm, I like your ideas and I wish to subscribe to your newsletter. The spider would have to stay hidden and the promise of beer would be nice...

Catfreeek said...

Halloween is on a Friday this year so no work the next day...hmmm. I think beer could be arranged.

AC said...

i like the spider. however, halloween is also our last day to watch movies for the thon....

DKC said...

Tempting...I am a little nervous that the children would be too frightened to sleep after the visit though, and I'm going to need all the time I can get to watch movies.

In all seriousness, maybe we should wait until they are older then 5 and 2, catfreeek?

JPX said...

Good point - I plan on using that Friday to kick everyone's ass.

miko564 said...

I don't know Cat...would driving from Pennsylvania to scare the shit out of my kids make me a bad father OR the greatest dad ever?

Catfreeek said...

Miko~I think you'd be forgiven when they start digging in to the pillowcase full of candy they got.

DCD~It is a little overwhelming for the little ones here I'd say age 7 and up would probably be the time to bring them. The kids still go out well into their teens, 16 or 17 over here. It's pretty funny.

As for the last day of Horrorthon, I will be cramming in as many movies as I can before and after the festivities

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...