Sunday, September 21, 2008

This Was Made for Us!

A few years ago I found this little gem of a website when I was searching for an old horror flick that neither Netflix nor Blockbuster carried. I couldn't buy it either since it was out of print. So in scouring the web, because you know I just couldn't let it go, I found this great movie rental site. They carry only horror movies, nothing else. You don't have to sign up for a monthly thing either you just pay$8.99 for 4 movies each time you want to rent. The other great thing is that nearly every movie's trailer is available to watch on the site. I really love the original theatrical trailers for those 70's flcks hehehe. The people are real nice too, it's run solely by a couple from West Virginia. I've used them now for 3 or 4 years and never had an issue.

Check them out if you get a chance Horror Source

6 comments:

miko564 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
miko564 said...

(The delete was me. I was commenting on my hatred for JPX. BTW: New people, JPX believes every delete is someone stating they hate him, so, you know...)

Hmmm, a couple in West Virginia who lives in a house filled with every conceivable horror movie...

Am I the only one who imagines that after they get to know you, you can get the "special" movies? You know, the ones they make themselves of the obnoxious Northerners who break down by their house...

Cat whatever you do, DO NOT ATTEND if they invite you from RI to WV for their big sale!

Cool site

JPX said...

What a terrific source of horror movie ideas! YOu're going to be a force to be reckoned with this year...

Catfreeek said...

Miko~ummm, dare I say this, my Dad is from West Virginia. No, I'm not insulted by your comment in the leas. Having visited my Grandparents there twice a year while I was growing up I'd say you're probably dead right. Hahaha

Whirlygirl said...

Cool! Maybe they'll have some of the films I can't get.

Landshark said...

How fucking cool is the internet?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...