Thursday, September 18, 2008

Attack of the B Movies


Perfect for Horrorthon!!

Check here to see if a theater near you is participating...

See the "best of the worst" horror movies ever made! Attack of the B Movies is a unique double feature film series from the 50's and 60's. The program runs every THURSDAY at 7:00 p.m. from August 7th through October 30th. Admission is $5.00 each week for the double feature presentation. On Halloween night check out our grand finale, Screecher Feature Quadruple Bypass Scarathon for just $12.

6 comments:

JPX said...

I might remind Horrorthonners that Whirlygirl and I did this last year and it was a total blast!

JPX said...

Landshark, thanks for the link and for reminding me that this is occurring.

Landshark said...

Yeah, it looks fun. I'm going to have to check out a few of the showings.

Octopunk said...

What? No California showings?!?! Pff. Fine. You keep your B movie double features, and I'll keep the fact that I saw Neil Patrick Harris at my work the other day.

Catfreeek said...

Yay! They're showing them right in Warwick. Thanks Landshark.

JPX said...

Basically the deal is that they project a DVD on the movie screen, which is still fun however last year after I got home I realized I owned one of the DVDs I just watched in the theater. Still, it's fun to see these bad movies on the big screen. It looks like they're repeating some of last year's films - either that or I've just seen so many I can't keep them straight!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...