Thursday, September 25, 2008

Whirlygirl, the perfect pinhole camera for Horrorthon!


From geekology, This pinhole camera was made out of a skull by artist Wayne Martin Belger, mwho may or may not dress entirely in black and scrawl pentagrams on the floor of his apartment in virgin's blood.

This work entitled Third Eye, a study of "the beauty of decay," uses precious metals like titanium and silver to expose the memory of time onto film, sheering the 150 year old skull of a 13 year old girl.

Wow, it doesn't get much creepier than that. Well, unless the skull still had a jawbone and said "Say cheese!" Jesus, I just gave myself goosebumps.

5 comments:

Whirlygirl said...

Very cool and creepy! If someone gets me a human skull, I’ll make a pinhole camera out of it; of course, it won’t be as well crafted as this one.

JPX said...

All Horrothonners are on alert - should I disappear and Whirly suddenly has a new skull pinhole camera, well, you know.

Octopunk said...

Yes, and here's how we'll suss out if it's you:

Johnny Sweatpants: Octo, I've just been to Whirly's to discuss my brother's disappearance, and I noticed she has a new skull camera...

Octo: Does the skull have freakishly small ears?

JSP: Uh...no.

Octo: It's not him then.

Whirlygirl said...

Octo, I love that you always bring up JPX's freakishly small ears.

AC said...

do skulls have ears?

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...