Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Michael Caine Probably in a Movie


From iwatchstuff, According to Michael Caine, he's probably doing some kind of moving picture with Scarlett Johansson and Matthew McConaughey, but he can't remember the name of it. From MTV:

“I have ‘Harry Brown,’” the actor said of his elderly vigilante film. “Then I’ll probably do a film with Scarlett Johansson. I forget what it’s called. It’s an adventure film. I was told yesterday that they have Matthew McConaughey as the guy. I’ve got go home and read it again.”

Someone really needs to start writing down Michael Caine's roles and pinning them to his jacket.

UPDATE: Coming Soon has pointed out it's probably Brilliant.

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...