Saturday, September 22, 2007

But I want to sleep with Ms. Pacman!


From geekology, If you have trouble sleeping at night like I do, then you should probably stop passing out on the walk home from the bar. For people who sleep in beds instead of ditches, how about these guys? It's PAC-MAN and the ghost gang, along with Pooka from Dig Dug. Each are 8"-12", and plush as hell. The whole set will run you $100 from NAMCO. I ordered a set to help weed out some of the undesirables that make it to my bed. "What video game is this guy from?" "Uhhh...Sonic The Hedgehog?" "Bitch get out."

1 comment:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

There was an entire Pac Man set up at Wondercon this year. I kept meant to go back for a t-shirt but forgot. Next year I'm bringing a shopping cart and I'm gonna buy everything Pac-related I can get my hands on.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...