Friday, September 28, 2007

Blessed be them that watch all those scary movies.

The bloodthirsty Americans have invited me into their curious culture. I am reporting undercover from the bowels of the Wallonian front and the main discovery is that these "bloggers" have no moral values! All they do is write about trivial matters such as the next horror movie out and which actor is the ugliest. I shall remain as my alias, demented anus, but little do they know a hoard of our finest Belgian penguins is nearing their eastern coast.
Soon the savages in this "blog" place will start their month long brainsucking feast. I have understood that they will then delight on the souls of the tortured and the banality of B-movie gore. Actually... that sounds kind of like fun.


What the hell.


Count me in!
Oh yeah, and thanks for the invite :)

9 comments:

DKC said...

Cool! More first-timers!
I don't know guys, you could be in for a real tight race this year with all these participants...

Oh, who am I kidding.

JPX said...

Awesome, welcome aboard! Get ready for the ultimate endurance test!

Okay, I'm exaggerating a little.

AC said...

I am participating for the fun of it and to show solidarity and because jpx invited me; I value sleep (and many other things) waaaay too much to ever be in the running. :)

Octopunk said...

Bring on the Belgian penguins!

Johnny Sweatpants said...

You forgot to mention Ms. Pacman on the list of our trivial American priorities.

So I guess we're now an international organization! About friggin' time. I expect great things from both of you! Welcome, welcome.

Sarah said...

YOU GUYS ARE SCREWED CAUSE I HAVE FULL ACCESS TO ALL THOSE CULT BELGIAN HORROR GEMS.

GAhahahahaaaaa !!!

JPX said...

"THOSE CULT BELGIAN HORROR GEMS."

Belgian horror gems?

50PageMcGee said...

yes, but our dvd players can play region one access code movies and yours can't.

wait, can they?

Sarah said...

*~* 1 and 2 *~*

(and Belgium has no horror movies to speak of, just in case you were actually worried)

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...