Friday, September 28, 2007

It's almost time


“When hinges creak in doorless chambers and strange and frightening sounds echo through the halls, whenever candlelights flicker where the air is deathly still, that is the time when ghosts are present,practicing their terror with ghoulish delight.

Welcome, foolish mortals, to Horrorthon 2007. I am your host,
your Ghost Host. Kindly step all the way in please, and make room
for everyone. There's no turning back now.”

Can you believe a year has passed since the great Horrorthon 2006; you know, the one where I swept the competition? My Horrorthon tee shirt is in the mail, I’ve started putting up Halloween decorations, and most importantly I’ve been creating my horror movie inventory, which I plan on diving into October 1st, 12:01am. I’ve been training really hard for this.

People often ask me (okay one person asked me exactly one time), “What’s your strategy this year, JPX?” I don’t like to give away my strategy. Just know that I have a few tricks up my sleeve (okay, I’ve got nothing).

With Jordan participating, as well as the addition of several new reviewers, the Blog is going to be a fun place to visit for the next 31 days. As has been the case in previous Horrorthons, I will not be posting any of my usual plagerized movie/Hollywood items for the next month.

"It's almost time, kids. The clock is ticking. Be in front of your TV sets for the Horrorthon, followed by the Big Giveaway. Don't miss it. And don't forget to wear your masks. The clock is ticking. It's almost time."

No comments:

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...