Thursday, September 27, 2007

Kate Hudson is missing something


From thesuperficial, Kate Hudson went out for a stroll in New York City yesterday, but it looks like she's missing something. I can’t quite put my finger on it. It’s something I usually look for in a woman. Personality? No, that can’t be it. In fact I’m pretty sure I just made that word up. It’s almost like there should be two objects in her general chest vicinity. And, in an ideal world, those objects should almost suffocate Kate when she jogs. Man, what are those things called?

3 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

You leave Kate Hudson alone, you bastard! Stick to Dunst & Horse-Phase!

50PageMcGee said...

what's the word? starts with a B and is a synonym for zac efron

DKC said...

LOL, i'mnotmarc!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...