Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Sarah Jessica Parker is just plain ugly (not a SITC post!)


From thesuperficial, Mother of God, is it possible for someone to be less attractive? I don’t get how any man could find her the least bit arousing. Even if solid gold coins shot out of her ears during sex, there’s no way I’d go near Sarah Jessica Parker. Sure I’d be filthy rich, but my wang would never talk to me again. And it’s important for the two of us to maintain open lines of communication. I need to know when he’s got to pee, and he needs to know when I’m drunk. So he’s ready for some mystery spelunking. Will he be in a woman tonight or a bagel? Therein lies the mystery.

2 comments:

Octopunk said...

The eyes...seem to follow you...

SJP did have a stunning body at one point. That movie Honeymoon in Vegas does an excellent job of showing off said body in increasingly skimpy outfits.

Can't say anything about the face, though. Because if I say too much she might pull a Candyman and show up here.

Sarah said...

My dad thinks shes hot. Because she looks like my mom... (no joke).

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...