Thursday, September 27, 2007

Zac Efron is confusing Master Chief


From thesuperficial, Zac Efron helped launch Halo 3 at Universal Studios yesterday. Interesting choice. When I think of Halo, I think of crazy guns, ridiculous combat and ignoring your significant other. You know, guy stuff. When I think of Zac Efron, I think of ballet slippers, pixie dust and fruit smoothies. I also feel strange feelings – down there. I mean, I feel strange feelings because I’m hunting. Yes, hunting. I grow a beard and wrestle bears deep in the wilderness. Then I go to a bar where women dance naked on poles for dollar bills. Yes, I totally do all that stuff and did I mention I smoke cigars in my sleep? Just want to make sure I’m getting my point across.

10 comments:

Johnny Sweatpants said...

You realize of course, what you've just unleashed, don't you?

Jordan said...

It's interesting that the obvious fagginess doesn't deter the female teen fans. I wonder what that's about. Maybe girls go through this phase where they want a cute guy who's into their kind of thing and will help them choose outfits for Barbie or whatever. Forgive the crude cliche but I'm just trying to make an inoccuous point.

Julie said...

Jordan, "Maybe"? Come on. That phase is documented. It comes right after the horse obsession.

Jordan said...

...but before you realize that you're in love with the quarterback, right?

JPX said...

Teens love him because he's the "safe" boyfriend.

Jordan said...

"Safe" because he'll never hit on another girl...OR YOU!!!

50PageMcGee said...

i'm still in a horse phase...in that i want a horse to step on zac efron's face.

Octopunk said...

Horse face? Are we trashing Sarah Jessica Parker again?

Jordan said...

Hey octo, something wrong with your cell phone?

Sarah said...

Well i think he's pretty <3 Cause...cause...he uses the same spray-on tan cream that i do, so if we ever met, we'd already have something in common.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...