Friday, September 21, 2007

Start Your Own Dinosaur Park!


From geekology, Remember when you were a kid and really wanted a pet dinosaur? Remember how you never really grew out of that and still do? Well now you can. You can go with this bad boy, and now, these guys. They're a happy family of Stegosaurus, with the adult measuring approximately 28 feet. Which is bigger than my trailer. They cost $21,000 including shipping, which makes them worth nearly 8 times my trailer. But I don't care -- I already have real live pet dinosaurs. Because, well, I'm an expert when it comes to having sex with prehistoric beasts.

1 comment:

DKC said...

Now I know what to tell my secret santa to get for me this year!

Octo - you better hope you don't get my name!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...