Friday, September 28, 2007

Tinsel Town

Check it out! It's a set of a flipped over cement truck, smack dab in the middle of Hollywood Boulevard. Took this with my phone on the way home from work. It's a scene from that Will Smith movie John Hancock that we reported on a few months ago. I wasn't able to hang out for any of the action, but the block was closed off for four days.

In other news, Wil Wesley Wheaton was at the comic book shop the other night when I picked up the new Ultimate Spider-Man. He was signing something or I don't know. I honestly didn't clue in to what was going on until I was cashing out. "Hmm, a flyer for an event. Wil Wheaton's coming...that date is today...hmm." Sure enough, he was in the back at a table, smiling and chatting with some comic fan. He looks pretty much the same as he did at the end of Next Gen. I was gonna grab a picture but my phone camera was full and I had an unexpected flash of sympathy for the guy. He just seemed like a good sport.

3 comments:

DKC said...

Oh My Gawd! You're like, so Hollywood!

JPX said...

He's so Hollywood he can no longer be reached unless you contact his agent!

Jordan said...

Word

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...