Friday, September 21, 2007

Death Proof = 100% Excrement


By which of course I mean Death Proof is the total shit! Honestly, why was I not informed about its greatness while it was still in theaters? For shame Horrorthonners!

Seriously though, the fact that it doesn't really hold up as an entire movie actually makes it a better movie! And they used the Vanishing Point car!? Yes! What the hell is wrong with this country where Grindhouse flops and Spiderman-Friggin'-Three breaks records? Can't wait for Planet Terror. Go to hell French Connection - best car chase I've ever seen! And screw you Kathy Griffin! (Excuse me, I'm a little over-stimulated.)

"Mm hmm hmm."

"Gulp."

4 comments:

Jordan said...

Yeah, but dig this...

Planet Terror IS BETTER.

JPX said...

Agreed!

Julie said...

Johnny, you can win an atheist bracelet here:

http://friendlyatheist.com/page/2/

I entered for a purple one. If that link doesn't work, well, just scroll the blog until you see the atheist bracelet.

Johnny Sweatpants said...

Thanks for the tip Julie. Unfortunately I couldn't think of anything clever to submit!

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...