Thursday, January 01, 2009

Well, have you ever seen them in the same room at the same time?










I don't know much about The Grateful Dead, but I do know the inexplicably well-kept secret that Dead rhythm guitarist Bob Weir (left) and JPX and Johnny Sweatpants's father (right) are THE SAME PERSON. Look at the evidence before your eyes! It's undeniable!

So guys, I hear your dad's gonna go on some long "conferences" in 2009 again, followed by an army of hippies in vans. Maybe he'll get you those tie-dyed shirts he's been promising you for your whole lives. Nah, who am I kidding.

4 comments:

JPX said...

Oh my God, that's so funny. Once, many years ago one of my father's patients told him that he looked just like Bob Weir. That album cover I posted looks exactly like my father when he was younger, the resemblance is uncanny.

JPX said...

JSP, do you have any pictures of our father when he was in his 30s?

Johnny Sweatpants said...

That's the funniest thing I've seen all day. The resemblance is truly uncanny!

No JPX I don't. You'll have to raid their house.

Catfreeek said...

Now that the cat is out of the bag you should warn him that AC will probably be standing at their front door waiting for an autograph.

Malevolent

 2018  ***1/2 It's 1986 for some reason, and a team of paranormal investigators are making a big name for themselves all over Scotland. ...